Top 10 TV Shows you need to Watch this Winter?!






Disclaimer: This list is numbered randomly and not by by my personal favorites, but by what I believe you and I should watch this winter.







1. Shadowhunters
Personally this is not one of my favorites because it does not follow the book, but looking at from a person who had not read the series I would have loved it.

2. Recovery Road - Freeform - Jan. 25
Apparently this tv show is based on a  book (Recovery Road by Blake Nelson) which I have decided I will not read until during the first season so that I won't back out. The commercials seriously look very good.

3. Superstore - ABC - Mondays

4. Blindspot - NBC - Feb. 29

5. Telenovela - ABC - Mondays

6. Legends of Tomorrow - CW - Jan. 21
A mix of the villains (and heroes) seen in the Flash and Arrow. I seriously can't wait until this Thursday when it premieres.

7. Chicago (Med, Pd, & Fire) - NBC - Tuesday, Wednesday, Tuesday (respectively)
Although I think it's a little late to hitch onto the Chicago Fire bandwagon the rest of the franchises are still on season 1 (now season 2) and are quite easy to get started on mid season (or even end of season if that's what you prefer). Personally my favorites in greatest to least order for this franchise is Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, and Chicago PD.

10. Fuller House - Netflix
This show is only available on Netflix meaning I can't watch it, but from what I have heard and few the commercials I've seen I can say with good confidence that this will be a good tv show. Disclaimer the twins will not be appearing in the show except maybe  a cameo or two.

Honorable Mentions:
- Blackish
- Pretty Little Liars
- Teen Wolf
- Biggest Loser
- The Bachelor





With much love,

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates